Thanks to everyone who read and or commented on my story Tools of the Trade yesterday in Every Day Fiction. It was lovely to receive such positive feedback on a flash fiction story. But if you missed it, not to worry, it’s archived. You can read it anytime. That one was inspired by my visit aboard The Consellation in Baltimore MD a couple of years ago. You can connect to pictures of that great ship and other info.
Voluntary Exile is my poem this week at Bewildering Stories. Aye she’s away wi’ the fairies again!
Only a week now to my LIVE appearance at Pink Lane. That should be a great night and I’m really looking forward to it — getting my readings sorted. I hope if you are local to Newcastle upon Tyne or thereabouts, that I’ll see you there.
- A GENUINE Pirate for Sail at The Cumberland Arms Newcastle upon Tyne on the 28th June Wae’aye mi hearties! Shiver mi cutlass! All the way frae Baltimore man!
- new story out in Ether Books soon. I’ll be asking you to download pretty please as there is an i pad in the offing and I don’t have an i pad and am therefore very sad. Also it’s a good piece of flash!
- A story in 5 minutefiction soon and maybe microhorror… and another poem in BwS — I’ll confirm those when they’re up.
- New Sun Rising is out on Kindle this month and they have lots to read for free on their blog by the authors involved in that Red Cross Charity Book for Japan.
- Pangea — the anthology of Writewords
- Twisted Tongue is also out on Smashwords.
Ay EDP we have a Showcase this month by CD SINEX, our Competition Winners in July, an Anthology for you within the next couple of months. In the meantime we have a poem a day every day so do sign up free – or send us a poem or 3 — but not 4! Read the guidelines.
In the meantime yours truly is preparing to receive some special guests and dear friends and looking forward to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy as my birthday treat 🙂